photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, November 4, 2007

More than Half Way to Fifty


So, some of my students found out on Friday that today is my birthday. Most of them were really sweet and sang happy birthday to me. Then, boy #1 said, "How old are you going to be, Mrs. C? 26?". I said, "Yes! How did you know?". He explained that it was a lucky guess. Then, boy #2 decided to pipe in and say "Ha! You're more than half way to fifty now!". Jerk.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Boy, someone isn't looking for an A in your class. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

have a great one!

mrsplainjane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! sorry I missed saying it on the actual day- hope it was fabulous. :) :)

amy said...

Hope you had a GREAT birthday... despite boy #2's comment. :) I teach little kids, so they think that I'm ALREADY old! ha!