photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Project Runway Season 4


Season Four of Project Runway starts exactly one week from today! It is definitely one of my favorite shows. Bravo's reality shows are right up my alley, unlike all of the trashy reality shows on MTV like Date My Mom. I simply love Top Chef, Top Design, Work Out, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Flipping Out, and my absolute favorite, Project Runway (I think I may watch too much TV, but in my defense they all air at different times of the year). I find it so inspiring although I can't sew. I am awaiting the season premiere on pins and needles!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I am soooo excited for the new season! Have you read their bios on bravo.com, yet?