photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who will be the winner of Top Design?


With one monumental election behind us, it's time to move on to the next one. Tonight marks the finale of the second season of Top Design. I am incredibly excited to see the designers' houses once they are fully completed! Who will be the last designer standing...Preston, Ondine, or Nathan?

P.S. Thank you so much for the sweet birthday wishes, everyone!

5 comments:

said...

I want it to be Nathan but I think it will be Preston. Much like the elections last night.

jenniferjane said...

I hate that the show is coming to an end!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, this will be an exciting episode. Even though I thought Nathan's room was the weakest of this bunch last week, I think he may pull it together and really 'wow' us. Who do you think will win?

Kylie

Pigtown*Design said...

I am still shocked that Ondine made it this far! She's kind of a mess. My vote is for Nathan. I think Preston's kind of cold.

SGM said...

It's totally up for grabs--can't wait to see everyone's final projects. For right now, I'm with Nathan!