photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Four Years Ago Today...

Today is our four year wedding anniversary. It seems like just yesterday that I was marrying my best friend. I must say, time has flown since that incredible day. I am so thankful for all of the experiences that Fabian and I have shared and for the fact that our love for each other grows deeper every day. I am excited to embark on new adventures together and to see what the future holds for us, but mostly, I am excited to have such a wonderful partner in life.


Many of our wedding pictures were lost when our hard drive crashed. Luckily, I have them all in print, but that doesn't help a blogger very much, does it? We were married in Monterrey, Mexico's gorgeous cathedral. My family is from there and I wanted to feel closer to my grandparents who passed away when I was very young.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding. It was taken by my little cousin who was only seven at the time!

23 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Paloma! To you and your's! Have a wonderful celebratory day! :)

Jolena said...

Beautiful pictures! And congrats to you both!
xx
Jolena

Freckles Chick said...

This is such a sweet post. And you, my dear, are stunning! Happy Anniversary!

Lynett said...

Happy Anniversary and may you have many many more!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I love hearing other's love stories.. being that I am a newlywed, I love to hear about couples still being in love after a few years!

TERI REES WANG said...

Cheers!..to the Sweet life.

Mrs. Limestone said...

Happy Anniversary!

Material Girls said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride :)

. said...

Happy anniversary! You are such an adorable couple!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

LindsB said...

Happy 4th! Heres to many, many more happy years to come!!

bandelle said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary, Paloma and Fabian. Your words about your love and marriage made my heart melt.

Kylie
xxx

P.S. You were a beautiful bride!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Have a wonderful anniversary!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Happy anniversary! You looked stunning!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Happy Anniversary! It really does fly doesn't it? Enjoy it all. Wishing you many, many, many, many more years of happiness!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary. You guys make a cute couple!!

cotedetexas said...

Happy Anny!! What a gorgeous bride you were! I love your dress.

I hope you got Carbonite - to protect you from another crash. please please please. it's so wonderful.

Chic Coles said...

Congratulations!

Yansy said...

Happy anniversary. I am dying over the church. What a beautiful place.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, everyone! xoxo

Verdigris Vie said...

Happy Anniversary - I hope you guys had a wonderful day, and have a very special year! We celebrated our 5th in March - and wow - how quickly time passes. So many wonderful experiences and so many more to come..

All the best Paloma
Vitania

###### said...

you look so pretty on your day!

Jennifer said...

happy anniversary!! ours is June 30 :)

Adriene Rathbun said...

Happy Anniversary! I think it's wonderful that you chose to marry in Mexico to be closer to your familial roots. How meaningful. Cheers to many, many more happy years to you both!