photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Flipping Out’s Jeff Lewis on QVC

 
Big news from Jeff Lewis via Facebook: “I'll be selling my geometric chrome accent bench in chocolate, white, and grey on QVC tomorrow night during the 10pm EST show. The complete line will be out in February.”
jeff lewis qvc
He posted this last night, so it will actually air on QVC tonight. I love the X-bench, especially in that gorgeous chocolate color. I am excited to see what else will be included in his line. I am glad to see that it looks a little warmer and less modern than his usual aesthetic. So, what do you think? Are you interested in seeing what else he’ll come up with for his line?

12 comments:

~Chandelier No. 4~ said...

Ya, I dig the X-bench... only in the chocolate though. White and grey options, a little mod.

Like it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS GUY, THE SHOW, THE WHOLE GANG! If I can only figure out when his show is on HGTV. I get lots of inspiratons from the show.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS GUY, THE SHOW, THE WHOLE GANG! If I can only figure out when his show is on HGTV. I get lots of inspiratons from the show.

La Maison Fou said...

I love his show, flipping out is a view I like to do!
I am sure that if Jeff has anything to do with it, it will be a hit, & probably well made!
Thanks for the info.
Leslie

EAC said...

This may be the first time ever that I tune in to QVC...

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

I love his show....thanks for the heads up. I really enjoy reading your blog.

Jamie said...

Thank you for posting this! Flipping Out is the only show on BRAVO my husband will watch with me.

Unknown said...

this man is my idol. he has impeccable taste and enough personality to entertain me for days.

Diane @ inmyownstyle said...

I love that bench, I would love to see a glass topped - chrome X desk from him. I will be dialing QVC tonight. Thanks for the tip.

DecRenew Interiors said...

Voted today twice and will continue to vote!

Ruthie

Averill said...

Hmmm...I'm interested to see what Jeff comes up with. I suppose he's QVC's answer to HSN's Nate Berkus?

designershay said...

Love Jeff! Excited to see the rest of his collection. However, I've seen this bench before by other manufacturers & used it in several client's homes. Century has one that they call the Zurich bench that is almost identical.

http://www.centuryfurniture.com/Gallery/ShowItem.aspx?sku=3996