photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Get your Shop on at Furbish!

photo-253

Jaime Meares, the talent behind the blog, I Suwanee opened the most fabulous home décor shop, Furbish a while back, but in case you’re like me and you don’t live in North Carolina, but are constantly drooling over the amazing furniture, pillows, fabrics, accessories, and jewelry that Jaime carries at her shop, you’ll be happy to learn that her online shop just launched yesterday!

photo-345

{Jaime carries an amazing assortment of vintage furniture and new accessories.}

photo-264

{She also carries tabletop items and has plenty of inspiring displays in the store which frequently make me wish I lived nearby when she posts new pictures of the shop! Now I can shop for her fabulous wares in my PJs!}

photo-367

{I think Tate might need one of these stylish dog beds!}

 

 

5 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

Paloma,
Thank you for the link! I just featured the zigzag doggie bed on my blog today!

<3 Cara

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great shop, thanks for sharing! I will be checking it out. xo

Sketch42 said...

The store in person must really be heaven!

Carmen said...

Looks amazing! I have a bit of an addiction to pillows to...great link

Samantha Hutchinson said...

loving the cushions! Looks like an amazing store, going to check out online now!