photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 17, 2011

25 Chic Ways to Tie a Scarf


I usually don’t wear scarves too often in Houston since we have a pretty warm climate nine months out of the year, but as we are heading to Spain tomorrow, I have definitely had these stylish, warm accessories on my mind and was elated to find this video with 25 Chic Ways to Tie a Scarf by Wendy’s Lookbook on Pinterest. It has some classic staples along with some fun, new favorites. I think this will definitely come in handy this winter. I am off to practice with my favorite scarves!

10 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

What a great video! Since I live in Houston as well, I am envious of those who live in colder-weather climates and have much more of an opportunity to show off chic scarves. Have so much fun in Spain!

Sam from The Peak of Tres Chic

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love Wendy! Her blog is fashion fabulous plus she's got tons of other how-to videos on there...This video went viral and so happy it did...just in time for the chill!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

www.HauteKhuuture.com

homestilo said...

I am a big fan of scarves. In fact, during Fall/Winter months, if I am not wearing a turtle neck, I am usually wearing a scarf. This was great- thanks for sharing!

L.A. in the bay said...

how genius is this video!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

A scarf is a main staple in my wardrobe and I'm always looking for new ways to wear them. Thanks!

kristi said...

this is the greatest video i've seen in ages! Thanks p!

travelkate said...

I came across this the other day and became obsessed!

Anonymous said...

Wendy is very good at being creative...got lots and lots of new ideas for scarves. She deserves a fashion award!!!!

M. A. D. For La Dolce Vita said...

I love you, Wendy!! Keep posting videos!!

Monique said...

Super:)one is my favorite way to wear a scarf:) i'd like to show you other ways to tie a scarf:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbaIkmb46rM