photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Get the Look: Spring Break Style

Hello, it’s Valerie from chronicles of him & her again with my third installment of “Get the Look”! Today I am spotlighting spring break attire. Here in Texas, March is the time when schools break for the week and families hit the slopes or the beach. No matter what your destination of choice, you can still be chic and stylish while vacationing….
The Beach!

Shop the Look:
sandals  // tote // skirt // top // bikini

The Slopes!
Shop the Look:
coat  // boots // gloves // pants // sweater
What is your spring break destination of choice?
PS: Thank you for having me, Paloma! I hope you will visit me at chronicles of him & her or via Bloglovin!
{source: image 1 and image 2}

3 comments:

Lily L-M said...

I'll definitely be follow OP's lead on my trip to San Juan in a couple weeks! Thanks for sharing these looks!

Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

preppylove said...

I really wish I were going to the beach for spring break! Ugh!!

The Sentimentalist said...

Valerie is fabulous! Love the looks and am ordering a Mara Hoffman suit asap!